Global brand based in Trafford, Manchester require an experienced Payroll Officer to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis. This is initially for a 3 month period and likely to be extended or become a permanent position for the right candidate.
This is a hybrid-working position, and will be based in the office in Trafford 2 days per week.
Reporting to the deputy payroll manager, you will be responsible for the the timely and accurate processing of weekly and monthly payroll from start to finish. This will include processing starters and leavers, calculations of payments and deductions, liaising with HMRC, manually calculating payslips and managing employee queries relating to pay.
- Previous experience processing payroll from start to finish
- Experience processing high-volume weekly and monthly payrolls
- Strong knowledge of payroll legislation
- Ability to manually calculate payslips
- Excellent query resolution skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Strong systems knowledge, particularly MS Excel
Suitable candidates must be either immediately available or on a 1 week notice period.
If this vacancy is of interest and you have the necessary experience required, please forward your CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively, contact Adam at NSTR for more information.