£35,000 – £40,000 per annum
Newly created opportunity for an experienced Senior Payroll Officer to join an award-winning firm of Chartered Accounts on a permanent basis in Reading.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of complex client’s payrolls across the UK. You will be responsible for your own client portfolio, processing weekly and monthly payroll from start to finish. This will include setting up new starters, processing leavers manual calculation of payments and managing complex client queries in relation to pay.
- Previous experience within payroll, ideally from an LLP background
- Excellent knowledge of payroll legislation, including the government furlough scheme
- CIPP qualified is beneficial but not essential
- Ability to manage multiple complex payrolls
- Knowledge of IRIS would be beneficial
- Ability to break down payslips and perform tax calculations manually
- Exceptional customer service background and able to resolve complex client queries
Interviews and onboarding for this vacancy will be completely remote.
|Job Category||Transactional Finance|