£24,000 to £29,000
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join a global organisation in their Manchester City Centre Headquarters.
Reporting to the UK Payroll Supervisor, you will work as part of a large team responsible for the timely and efficient processing of weekly and monthly payroll for over 6000+ staff on the UK Payroll.
- Setting up new starters, processing leavers
- Recoding any changes including salary adjustments
- Processing holiday pay, SMP and SSP calculations, overtime and different shift patterns
- Submitting RTI data and payments monthly
- Transferring all pension contributions
- Answering employee queries relating to pay
- Assisting with training of new members of staff
- Previous experience working within payroll
- Up to date knowledge of payroll legislation
- Ability to accurately process high volume payrolls
- Experience of manual calculations of payrolls
- Ability to resolve complex payroll queries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous use of SAP is advantageous
- Flexible working hours, including some home working
- 24 days holiday + statutory holidays and the ability to buy an additional 5 days
- 8% employer matched pension contributions
Interviews and onboarding to take place remotely.
|Job Category||Transactional Finance, Business support|