NSTR is partnered with an established accountancy practice in Penrith. This firm has an award winning training programme and the role comes with the opportunity for study support. The salary is negotiable depending on experience and comes with a generous bespoke benefits package.
Applicants will have roughly 2 years’ experience in accountancy practice with exposure to accounts preparation and a broad range of accounts software.
- Preparing of annual accounts
- Preparing management accounts at monthly & quarterly intervals
- Calculation and filing of VAT returns
- Preparation of corporation & income tax
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new & existing clients
- Excellent academics
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills – good English, both written & verbal
- Good time management skills
- Commencement of an ACCA, ACA or AAT qualification
|Job Category||Transactional Finance, Business support|