NSTR is working closely with a market leader within Tax & Legal to appoint an experienced software professional into their Research & Development incentives team.
- Analysing technical data and documentation from clients to support the planning and development of R&D claim methodologies.
- Conducting technical interviews with clients’ technical experts to identify their R&D activity and then summarising the output from these interviews in documentation for a non-technical audience.
- Preparing reports for submission to HMRC to explain how the clients R&D claims have been prepared.
- Project managing a multitude of projects at any given time and being able to delegate and work with the technical and finance team around you.
- Be trained to degree level in an IT or computer science discipline that will enable you to quickly understand a full range of different technologies and their application in a variety of business and industry sectors.
- You will have developed a technical expertise in at least one area of technology and/or software development.
- Be able to work within multi-disciplinary teams, taking responsibility for the technical aspects of claims on the behalf of companies from a variety of sectors, as well as generating high quality technical reports.
- Be technologically curious, having a critical mindset and able to apply appropriate scepticism.
The role offers:
- This client-facing role provides opportunity for travel in the UK and potentially overseas.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Further career progression opportunities.