£35,000 – £40,000
Excellent Opportunity for a Payroll Implementation Consultant based within an organisation in Leeds. This is a hybrid working role.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining excellent relationships with external clients ensuring the onboarding process runs smoothly
- Providing expert knowledge and advice to clients in relation to payroll, HR and pension systems
- Identifying additional revenue streams through add on services offered
- Supporting clients with training requirements
- Ensuring clients receive a bespoke service maximising product efficiency in relation to their organisation
- Producing reports
- Dealing with client queries
- Producing clear project plans with actions, deliverables, and timescales so all parties are aware of their input and requirements.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent knowledge of payroll legislation
- Experience with payroll/HR system implementation
- Excellent communication skills
They are offering an excellent opportunity to join the organisation at an exciting time of growth, great benefits, progression, and hybrid working model.