£18,000 – £21,000
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
NSTR is working with a large professional services organisation based in Warrington who require an experienced Payroll Administrator to join the team on a 12m Fixed Term Contract.
Reporting to the payroll supervisor, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of weekly and monthly payrolls in additional to processing invoices for contractors.
- Entering timesheets to payroll reports, both manual and online
- Setting up new starters, processing leavers and making any amendments
- Calculation of statutory pay, deductions, employee benefits and expenses
- Administration of employee pension to NEST
- First line support for any queries relating to pay
- Ad hoc responsibilities
- Previous experience within a payroll department/billings team
- Good knowledge of payroll legislation
- Excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage pay related queries
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well within a team
- Competitive starting salary
- 28 days holiday + ability to buy additional days
- Free on-site parking
- Company rewards scheme
- Casual dress code
If this vacancy sounds of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively please contact Adam at NSTR for more information.
|Job Category||Transactional Finance|