NSTR is partnered with a leading firm of accountants who are recruiting for an experienced Payroll Administrator on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of your own portfolio of client’s payrolls.
** Please note that suitable applicants MUST have client’s payroll experience and be able to travel to the client’s Manchester (City Centre), Chester or Staffordshire Offices 1 day every fortnight initially **
- Setting up new starters, processing leavers and making payroll amendments
- Manual calculation of payments
- Submitting accurate data to HMRC and advising clients of PAYE liabilities
- Auto-enrolment and pension assessment
- Maintenance of system and recording accurate client records
- Managing client queries in relation to pay
- Previous experience in payroll
- Experience processing client’s payroll is essential
- Excellent knowledge of payroll legislation
- Furlough claims processing experience is advantageous
- Ability to manually calculate payslips
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous use of Sage is beneficial
If this vacancy sounds of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration or alternatively contact Adam at NSTR for more information.
|Job Category||Transactional Finance, Business support|