£20,000 to £25,000
NSTR is working with a large professional services provider who require an experience Payroll Administrator to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, as a Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of client’s payrolls on a weekly, fortnightly, lunar and monthly basis.
- Setting up new starters, processing leavers and making any payroll amendments
- Ensuring all records on the payroll system are maintained and kept up to date
- Calculating statutory payments and deductions via system and manually for queries
- Acting as first line support for client queries relating to pay
- Reconciliation, maintenance and uploading pension scheme information
- Issuing of payslips for clients and employees
- Managing EOY and P11D processes
- Previous experience processing payroll from start to finish
- Background managing client’s payroll is beneficial, but not essential
- Up to date knowledge of payroll legislation, including current furlough scheme
- Ability to manually calculate payments
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Previous experience using Stage (Iris) is beneficial but not essential
- 28 days holiday, increasing 1 per year with each year of service
- Private healthcare, including dental
- Free parking
This role will be working in the office and measures have been made to ensure safe working for all employees working on-site.