NSTR currently have a vacancy for a part qualified SME Senior to join one of our established clients in Manchester city centre.
The overall purpose of this role is to prepare accounts and draft corporation tax computations for a variety of clients, ranging across SME Limited companies, LLPs, sole traders and partnerships together with charities and academies.
- You must be part qualified (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) and be able to demonstrate practical & technical experience
- You must have well developed interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively with peers, and client staff at management & director level
- You must demonstrate enthusiasm & commitment to delivering a high quality service to clients
- You must have relevant IT skills for the role
- You should hold a full driving license and have use of a vehicle with which to travel to client premises
|Job Category||Transactional Finance, Business support|