Here is an opportunity to join a business that will be trebling headcount in the next 18 months!
NSTR are retained to identify future leaders. Our client is looking for someone who is going to make waves and have a material effect on culture and growth as well as exceptional technical delivery.
Our client (a boutique advisory firm) has developed significantly during FY20 and FY21 through deepening relationships with new private equity clients and expanding to multiple portfolio additions. You will play a key role in delivering quality tax advice on M&A transactions assisting in strengthening our relationships to continue this trend of repeat business from new clients.
The team is involved in all aspects of the transaction and you will have an opportunity to all specialist areas, including:
- Acquisition tax due diligence
- VDD review and top-up
- Vendor due diligence and vendor assist
- Tax structuring
- Tax modelling
- Funds flow
- SPA advice
About the role:
- With a highly integrated transaction and market approach you will be expected to work closely with colleagues from across service lines and offices to deliver quality client service and manage the ongoing client relationship
- Manage delivery of transaction specific tax advice focused on the client’s needs
- Overall responsibility of quality of client service
- Act as lead point of contact with clients, non-tax teams (e.g. transaction services) and non-UK teams
- Work closely with other members of the team and be actively involved in coaching, mentoring and recruitment
- Keep up to date with technical developments and take an active role, together with other members of the team, in delivering internal training on specific aspects relevant to our transactions
- Be actively involved with business development, from early stage market analysis alongside the broader team to active participation in presentation of proposals for specific projects
- Actively encouraged to build networks and relationships with clients, other service providers (e.g. boutique M&A, lawyers) and other contacts
- ACA Qualified or equivalent
- CTA Qualified (preferable but not essential)
- Significant M&A Tax experience within a global accountancy firm/ boutique (preferred experience within PE transactions)
- Entrepreneurial and commercial personality
(Our client will consider a Manager looking to move forward to Senior Manager and likewise a Senior Manager looking to move to Director level).