NSTR have partnered with a leading Technology business based in South Leeds for a number of Customer Care roles. Your days will be fast-paced and busy, but you will have a friendly and professional team around you, all working together to reach a common goal: providing customers with the information they need whilst putting a smile on their faces. So, if you have excellent problem solving skills, a passion for supporting customers and want to progress your career, this is a brilliant opportunity you won’t want to miss.
- Working cooperatively and effectively on your own and as part of a team, delivering technical support that meets customer service standards
- Acting as point of contact for customers, responding to calls and emails, and if needed making outbound calls
- Supporting with customer complaints, with the goal of customer satisfaction and retention whilst resolving their issues.
- Being empathic to individual customer requirements and emotional states, while ensuring customer requests are handled firmly and sensitively
- Being adaptable in order to effectively support and contribute to developments and improvements within the customer service team
- IT literate and competent using databases, spreadsheets and email
- Able to demonstrate individual accountability
- Previous customer service experience handling a high volume of calls
- Well organised and self-disciplined with the ability to multitask, working quickly and calmly under pressure
- Positive, responsive and approachable attitude to conflicting customer demands
- A genuine interest in helping customers and providing an excellent customer experience
|Job Category||Customer Service, Business support|